5 Evergreen Money Making Niches
Have you ever wondered what the top evergreen money making niches are?
In this article we’ll bust open the major 5 with some revealing statistics!
In the recent years, dating services have become extremely popular and there is no sign of any slowdown in this market. As long as there will be people in the world, there will be a need for dating services. The truth is, deep down within everybody, they want to love and need to be loved.
The new trending websites in this dating market are those which match couples based on religion, ethnicity, interests and etc. To be ahead in this market, see what some of these latest dating web sites are using in their ad copies.
- 40 million Americans have tried online dating
- 20% of current committed relationships started online
- An average user spends $237/year on dating sites
Health and fitness is a important part of everybody’s lifestyle. Looking and feeling good boosts a person’s confidence. However one of the most common problems in every country today is overweight and in some places, obesity.
The weight loss market is especially hot during New Years resolutions and right before summer. Many people spend a lot of money in weight loss products and courses year after year. This is a billion dollar industry and one that will be evergreen.
- One-third (33.8%) of U.S adults are obese
- If all the obese Americans held hands, they would circle the globe 3 times over
- Medical costs of obesity are estimated to be as high as $147 billion per year
This market applies to nearly everyone. Everybody wants to make money at present with less effort, less investment and probably sitting at home. Right now the country is hurting bad for jobs and money related issues. People are looking for new ways to generate money, especially online.
The make money market will be in demand always as everybody wants easy ways to earn money in less time. If you have a quality product or ability to teach people how to make money, you can help others while running a real business and cashing it in.
- 58% of New Year’s resolutions made by adults are money related
- Money is cited as one of the biggest areas of concern for married couples
- The keyword term “how to make money” has 476,200 searches per month
Research has shown that there’s a deep rooted reason why humans enjoy surrounding themselves with pets and animals. It provides a pleasurable respond and has a calming effect to their behaviour. If you look around your circle, you will notice many who own at least one cat, dog or a pet of another.
Products and services related to pets will always remain in demand and is increasing over the years.
- 62% of all households in America have a pet
- The cost of pet care has increased by 122% over the past decade
- Each household spends an average of $870 per year on pets
Coupons have always been everybody’s favourite but recent trends with online shopping and eCommerce has taken the coupon market to an even bigger level.
Many people enjoy shopping and nobody wants to (or can afford to) pay full prices any more. Companies who make these coupons available are seeing a nice return on investment through sales volume. At the same time there’s a lot of money to be made by helping these companies market their coupons to the right audience.
- 79.8% of consumers regularly shopped with coupons
- 2.9 billion coupons were redeemed in 2012
- A collective amount of $8 million were saved by consumers in discounts in 2012